We craft Fine Handmade Silver Jewellery. All our jewellery is 92.5 stamped – it is made with Sterling Silver (where the purity is 92.5% and this is the maximum possible purity that can be attained while making silver ornaments).
We focus on jewellery designs from the vast traditional jewellery heritage of India and re-create these with unique,high quality craftsmanship .
We also curate bespoke contemporary designs handmade in different regions of India.
Certain products may contain slightly less than 92.5% purity of silver , 85 per cent – and this is specifically mentioned in the product description. Also, most of our jewellery is handmade.
- Yes, the purity is 92.5, the maximum possible purity that can be attained while making silver ornaments.
- It varies from product to product. Most of the the gemstone products have natural semi precious stones, but you can go through the description of the product to verify the quality of the stones used in that specific product.
- We also use synthetic gemstones in various colours. Wherever, a synthetic stone is used, it is clearly mentioned in the product description. Please read the product description for all details. Should you have further queries on the product, you may contact us.
- Occasionally, a piece will sell, and then be recreated at a later date with a difference in price. This could happen due to various reasons – as our products are handcrafted it could be due to a difference in the weight of product or even due to the fluctuation in metal prices. This simply reflects the market value of the raw materials and may not mean that we have increased our mark-up.
- Please follow these simple steps:
Log In First. then,
- Select your piece of Jewellery and ‘Add to Cart‘.
- Click on ‘Checkout’ if you have finalized your order,
- Enter your Email Address and Name on the Checkout Screen and proceed for Billing and Shipping.
- Enter your shipping details and continue to the Payment Options.
- Select your Mode of Payment and Place the order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email to the e-mail you provided while placing your order.
Sure. You can browse through our designs on the website and order your selected design by phone.
- All our jewellery is packaged in a strong jewellery box and sealed securely. We take great care to package the jewellery appropriately to avoid any damage during transit.
- All our products pass through our quality assurance checks before we package it and ship it to you
- For all Ready to Ship products.- shipping to addresses within India, it takes between 2-3 working days for delivery to metros; rest of India 4-5 days ; International Orders 10-15 working days.
- For custom-made/ pre- order products, it takes a minimum of 3 weeks to craft the product . After which the usual shipping time applies.
- We hand craft your order with love and passion and allow you to customise according to your requirements. This means making a new piece from scratch. Since our products are all handcrafted and there are several processes involved right from making the basic structure to stone setting, and gold-plating/ oxidisation and hanging pearls etc making these pieces to your specification will take us anywhere between 2-3 weeks (depending on the piece), after which they will be shipped out to you. So if you have ordered for a custom made piece please be patient and we promise that the jewellery will make up for the wait once it gets to you!
We ship to almost anywhere in the world.